Sago Mini Monsters
By Sago Sago
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your own colorful monster! Make your monster happy with paint, food, and decorations. When you’re finished, snap a photo to share with mom and dad. Make as many monsters as you like. Each monster is unique.
Sago Mini Monsters is a carefully-crafted activity which fosters feelings of pride, ownership, and nurturing. Part of the award-winning suite of Sago Mini apps, this app is sure to get your little one laughing.
• Swap eyes, horns, and mouths
• Color your monster
• Feed them a tasty snack
• Brush those big teeth
• Decorate your monster
• Snap a photo to save and share
• Perfect for 2-4 year olds
• Play without wi-fi or internet
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child can play without interruptions!
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
What's New in Version 1.9
Halloween is over, and the Monsters have eaten all their treats. But you can bring out the Halloween Monsters any time you like by visiting "Settings" and turning on the Halloween App Theme.
We love seeing your creations! Share your monster pics with us by using #sagomini or @sagomini on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
just glad I got it for free ..
Some of this devs apps are good this one ..this one is just plain sad ..
Toca Mini has more to it then this ...
Toca Mini :
• Add amazing animated eyes, mouths, noses and eyebrows
• Choose from 60 colors and 78 reversible stamps
• Use stamps to create patterns, hair and clothes
• Take a snapshot and share your Minis!
• Lots of colorful backgrounds to choose from!
• Your Mini makes fun gestures and sounds as you're creating
• No rules or stress - create and play anyway you want!
• Kid-friendly interface
• No third-party advertising
• No in-app purchases
I got it free
5 paints pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple..
Very little to do besides poking out some eyes and features
Limited features few options for eyes, horns and mouths ...
Your forced to have these as well meaning you can't make the monster have 2 or one u have have to have 3 eyes you have to have horns ..no freedom ..
Limited items for the head/body..
Limited things to do ..just brush its teeth then they reset the monster ...
Not worth 3$
I understand this is for children but my 3 year old little sister played this for 5 minutes and got upset at me because she says it was just like the free app when you dress up the animals... it's the same concept... I want my money back so I can buy a different one please
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 06, 2016
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 87.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- ©2014 Sago Sago Toys Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.