The Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site Tour
Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site invites you to tour New Hampshire's only national park. This app was not only designed to share the park experience with those interested in learning more about Augustus Saint-Gaudens and his art, but to provide an improved visitor experience, enrich on-site learning, and serve the needs of the disabled.
Visit the beautiful home, studios and gardens of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, one of America's greatest sculptors. Examples of Saint-Gaudens's artwork, from heroic public monuments to expressive portrait reliefs and gold coins, are represented.
The Saint-Gaudens app is optimized for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad devices.
The app includes:
- An Art index of 50+ works featured in the collection with captions.
- A self-guided Audio Tour that includes audio clips narrated by the curator and park rangers.
- Information about the site, including hours, admissions, and directions.
- A calendar of upcoming art exhibition events and summer concerts.
- A searchable listing of Flowers, Trees and Shrubs on the site.
- Updated for iOS 6 and 7, fixes audio playback issues.
- Updated links for Concerts and Exhibitions schedule.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so well designed and is a must for visitors planning to visit this national treasure!
This is a beautiful informative app. The park service recommends downloading at home before you and i agree as this took some time and power supply to do so. I loaded it onto my iphone and ipad so i could let my sister use the ipad. it looks great on both screens. For some reason i have not been able to make the audio work even tried plugging in headphones. There is written narrative but it would be nicer to hear it. Not a sound control issue....check all of those? Otherwise it would be a 5 star rating
Best deal around
So much on one little app. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.