You and your kids can learn about 365 lives of the Saints, one for everyday! Mark your favourites, and email to friends.
Enjoy sharing the lives of the 365 Saints with your children knowing that it was written with little ears in mind! Increase your own faith and knowledge of the 'pillars of the church'. Saints can inspire your children, and you to live more enriched lives. You can be reminded daily, weekly, or bi-weekly, for the lives of the saints.
• In a language that kids can understand, and appropriate for any age, we have compiled a Saint for everyday of the year. Descriptions can be shared and posted to Facebook. You can print a full page with any airprint enabled printer, or email it to yourself or family.
• Best of all it is designed with kids in mind. All of the images can be printed, colored with real crayons or markers and shared!
• Email any any contact on your device. Post a reminder to your family and friends of the Saint of the Day, and colour and print so that you can remember today’s Saint of the Day.
• Brush up on your own knowledge, and learn about hundreds of amazing faith filled people who: loved theatre (Saint John Paul II), gave up crazy wealth and jewels and was married to a King (St. Matilda), the real story of St. John of God.
Enjoy daily Saints designed for children, tweens, preteens, and teens.
Living a Catholic, Christian life and following Jesus is a challenge. This app will help you, or your family every day, every month of the year, helping you and especially your family growing in your prayer and meditation. Many patron saints, and many more are included. Each and every Saint has history, a coloring page and a short prayer or meditation.
Kids love it, parents love it, and everyone learns more about the Saints!
• Worried about kids using your iPad or iPhone or iPod, print some Saints for them to enjoy the good old fashioned way. Worry free!
Fixes to the Facebook integration.
Catholic saints are optimized for sharing
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and interesting
My kids and I love using this app. It is simple and straightforward for the kids to find what they need and just the right length for info.
St Peter and Paul is not working- would love to see that one fixed!
Good app for kids
It’s engaging enough for kids and is on their level, even when it comes to martyr stories.
This app is very nice. It is short,
simple and well done. I share it
with my grandchildren. I would
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.