The Saint Paul Winter Snow Parking app provides:
• notifications when snow emergencies are declared
• when and where you need to move your vehicle
• a map showing where you can and cannot park during all phases of the snow emergency
• basic snow emergency parking information
• contact information if you have questions
• towing locations and contact information
• links to snow emergency information in 8 different languages
Make sure you don’t get towed this winter by downloading the Winter Snow Parking app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Saint Paul Winter Snow Parking will only receive GPS updates while the app is running.
Updated contact information for impound lots.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful and easy to understand
i don't use any other system to decide where to park my car. this app does it all!
This is actually a very helpful app. The notifications are appropriate and relevant and have honestly saved me a few tickets.
App was wrong, got a ticket!
While it is a useful app, it is not entirely accurate. I parked in an area that the app deemed "green" or okay to park, and the city disagreed and I was issued a ticket. After calling the city, they confirmed that the app was, indeed, incorrect. While it may be correct most of the time, it wasn't this time. Use with caution!
- Saint Paul, City Of
- 48.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 City of Saint Paul
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.