See your favorite characters from the series, such as The Dark Lord, Hades, Odin Seiya, and all 12 God Cloths! You can also encounter warriors from the all-new series "The God Libra and the 12 Weapons"! Enjoy epic battles with the over 100 characters available!
■The greatest scenes from the animated TV series come to life once more in the palm of your hand. Enjoy the opening theme song "Pegasus Fantasy," as well as the legendary voice acting talents of Morita Masakazu (Pegasus Seiya) and Yuji Mitsuya (Virgo Shaka) any time you please!
■Enjoy heated battles with the simplest of controls!
All it takes is a tap of your finger and you can unleash the Saints' devastating special moves, like Pegasus Meteor Fist and Lightning Plasma! With the new "Awaken Seventh Sense" feature, you can enhance your favorite Saints to untold realms of power!
■Play the story from Poseidon through to the Hades arc!
Relive the tale as it progresses from the battle with the Gold Saints in the 12 Gold Palaces to the conflict against Poseidon and the Marina Generals. But it doesn't end there— the Hades arc has finally been released! As the story plays out in Inferno, crush the powerful foes that stand before you with the Goddess, Athena by your side!
■Play to your heart's content with a range of varied game modes!
How you play is completely up to you! Will you train your Saints with the aim of becoming an Arena champion, or attempt to win all 15 battles in the Cosmo Challenge? Will you form a party of 15 warriors and battle in the Graad Colosseo, or go for all out war in a grand Holy War against another Guild? The choice is yours!
Play on your smartphone and set your Cosmo ablaze!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
Version 1.48 Update
few bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Goood and Bad
The game has nice music and graphics for a mobile game but that's about where the good features end. A lot of the text in the game is wrong saying you will get or expend one thing when it actually means another and the premium currency is referred to as saint stones in some places and holy stones in others. Aside from this the game gets stuck loading from time to time. Response to taps is slow sometimes. There is also a premium rank feature that they use to limit even some of the most basic features you'd need to power up your characters essentially making this a pay to win game. You can get points towards premium rank without paying but you'd be playing a very long time before you got to even rank 1 or 2 and even at those ranks you still have stumbling blocks thrown up left and right. Many items come in pieces basically to make sure you burn up all your stamina just to get them which you can of course then refill for premium currency which you'll burn through quickly with all the things that cost premium currency in this game.
All in all it could have been really fun but they got too greedy and made the game a struggle to enjoy past a certain point.
EXPENSIVE BUGS!! Player Beware
For Saint Seiya fans this has been a long time coming..... in English. The game is ported from the Japanese counterpart and STRUGGLES on all fronts. Here are reasons you should grind and NOT spend money:
1) The game says that if you spend on a 10x gasha roll, you are guaranteed at least one character..... spoiler alert, this is a LIE. Instead, with a majority of your 10x rolls, you get character “credits” WITHOUT OBTAINING ANY ACTUAL CHARACTERS!!! This reason alone should keep you from spending. Don’t be like me, keep you money.
2) The game crashes more often than the word “Cosmo” appears in the anime. Like.... constantly. You cannot even stay on the same page without the “circle of hell” wheel spinning until you have to close the app altogether to reload. Diminishes the playing experience for something that is meant to be a brief diversion and not a resource and battery hog.
3) Oddly enough, given the instability of the game and the massive amounts of time required to update and load, there is TOO much content.... all the in game activities are scattered and made uninteresting because the explanations are weak translation of the Japanese. Of course its too late to fix this but I recommend the developers think thoughtfully about each existing activity instead of developing more.
So if you want to play, then by all means. But for the love of everything Saint Seiya, don’t spend money until the game is fixed.
Great game for Fandom
I rarely do this but here it goes. I have been playing for 6 months and I’m constantly checking the game. So as for the game itself, the idea of the game is to collect and gather various saints and building different teams to defeat your opponents in the arena or in Cosmo Challenge. However I’m deducting one star for a couple of minor issues. 1) Having to smash the screen to add experience to characters is annoying, how about we implement a way to use resources to desired levels instead. 2) Allow players to use there “skip” tickets in other places such as SP quests or gathering materials. Overall the game is fun and addicting as I mentioned earlier hopefully someone at Bandai HQ reads my review and fixing the little things to make the gaming experience more enjoyable for the fans.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 314.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©Masami Kurumada, Toei Animation ©2016 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Holy Stone Pack G $79.99
- Monthly Ticket A $2.99
- Holy Stone Pack D $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.