Sales Order Manager
By Cobalt Techno
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keep on top of your outstanding work orders, jobs and sales orders.
Sales Order Manager is a sales / work order management and reporting application ideal for small businesses, self-employed entrepreneurs and anybody else who needs to keep track of sales orders or jobs. It offers an simple and intuitive interface along with extensive reporting and filtering systems to give you the information you need quickly.
- Order creation and intuitive editing
- Assign orders to work stages
- Assign orders to multiple custom categories
- Create categories on the fly
- Set due dates and see visually which orders are overdue
- Filter by Order Date, Due Date, Category, Work Stage, Contact, Organisation and Paid Status
- Combine field filters with date filters
- Store Purchase Order numbers
- Sort by wide variety of fields
- Uses your devices address book contacts
- Automatic order number incrementation
- View which orders are paid / unpaid
- Many comprehensive reports
- Reports can be grouped by Work Stage, Category, Month/Year, Contact and Organisation
- Email all Reports
- Email Order Details
We aim to offer frequent updates and would welcome any feedback relating to additions you would like to see in this app.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Purchase Order Numbers can now be entered
- iOS 4.2 Updates
- General Bug Fixes
Great app! Please please add sync function!!
I have a small business that needs to have all sales people in sync with custom orders. After researching for hours for the right app, this is the most straight-forward, easy-to-use app that just make sense. Had it sync with other iPhones and iPads, it is my first choice for my business. Alas! I really hope it will in the near future.
Nice but needs some work
I like the app for the pure purpose of tracking sales orders. In my case, it helps me keep track of those I have not completed.
Issues the developer should consider:
-Needs an iPad version
-There should be a way to backup the orders so that if you lose your phone/iPad you don't lose everything
-There should be a login that would allow you to access your orders from both your devices. I would like to be able to access and edit the same list of order from my iPhone of iPad.
Otherwise, my only other thought is making it an option to not use order numbers.
It never saves the "paid yes, no", this makes it difficult to remember who I need to collect from. I agree would love online accessibility but for .99 I guess u get what u pay for!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 23, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cobalt Technologies Limited
- © 2010 Cobalt Techno Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.