Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Salesforce1 is a brand new way to experience Salesforce from any device and brings all your Chatter, CRM, custom apps, and business processes together in a unified, modern experience for any Salesforce user. With the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, you can now customize and build any app and instantly deploy that functionality through the Salesforce1 app.
What's New in Version 7.1
• Dashboards and Today optimized for iPad
• All new Sales Path feature on Opportunity Object
• Access Reports directly from the navigation menu
• See curated news items for your accounts on Today
• Google Maps view automatically displays below each standard address field
• Faster address entry with Google Maps autocomplete on standard address fields
• Updated visual styling of records
• Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixes
• New Action Bar replaces Publisher on Feed and Record Home
• New design on Records replaces dots with tabs
• Row-Level Actions for quick swiping gestures directly on list items
• Filter and sort list views
• 1-click create contact from device address book
• Twitter followers in common
• ”Today” now includes Tasks and Recent Records
• New “Events” view includes past and future events with date picker
• "Tasks" has new form and lists with row-level actions
• Add Products to Opportunities
• Opportunity Team Card brings team members into the opportunity object
• Log a call with an all new form
• Most Salesforce.com URLs will now open directly inside the mobile app
• Performance improvements
• Bug Fixes
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
If you like Salesforce1, please take a minute to leave us a nice review - it really helps!
Every time I open the app it's frozen. It used to be that it was just slow as crap but now it doesn't let me press any buttons or move it up and down. I like Salesforce on the desktop but with it being the #1 CRM you would think it wouldn't be so frustrating and not have problems like this. It makes me want to throw my phone against the wall. So I would normally give it 4 stars because I complain about how slow it is but now a 1 star because I can't use it at all. PLEASE FIX!!!
Good but not great
Load times is extremely long and does not sync well. The layout is great. They should allow a passcode lock on the app itself since client data could be sensitive in nature- seems like a no brainer for that at the least. Perhaps an update will address the issues.
Beats the old app for sure though!
Love SF; Hate the APP - Frozen
Freezes almost every time I try to access anything. I love Salesforce, but this is not an efficient way to run access anything. What is worse, is that it tries to force you to use the app when you try to just access your org through your web browser. The web browser is the only way to actually get the info you need, unless you are ok waiting on frozen screens forever. Please improve SF... I beg of you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: salesforce.com
- © 2013 by Salesforce.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.