Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Salesforce1 is a brand new way to experience Salesforce from any device and brings all your Chatter, CRM, custom apps, and business processes together in a unified, modern experience for any Salesforce user. With the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, you can now customize and build any app and instantly deploy that functionality through the Salesforce1 app.
What's New in Version 10.0
NOTE: This version requires iOS 9.2 and above
• Offline Beta: Enables you to Create and Edit Records Offline. Ask your Admin to enable for your company
• Dashboards Beta: Beautiful new interactive Dashboards on iPhone and iPad. Ask your Admin to enable for your company
• You can now change the owner of records
• Events: See 3 months in the future and select a Record Type when creating events
• Authenticate with Certificates
• Deploy custom authentication hosts via MDM
• Ability to send outgoing emails with the new SalesforceIQ Inbox app instead of instead of the native Mail app
• Take action directly on Approval push notifications on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
• Push notifications now display the full content
• You can now upload images to Notes
• We’ve labeled the Action Bar buttons to make them more descriptive
• Knowledge Articles now appear in the navigation menu
• Updated visual styling
• Optimized for iPad Pro screen resolution
• Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixes
Love Salesforce for teams - needs team participation though :)
I think the Salesforce app is perfect for companies small and large. Instant (and documented) communication with team, uploading files, documentation and more.
Only thing (as with any sales app) is you need to ensure team participation for your money to be used well. It took a good year for our company to get fully on board. And even then you have some who use it better than others. Overall, great for keeping communications in one stream along with project documentation. Make sure you also download Task Ray for projects though for complete usefulness.
Final thought is leveling up is pricey but best features always seem to be in next level higher of service. Jump is a good $40 to $75 per user per month to upgrade so I'd recommend using and upgrading by the year rather than initial launch at higher level to ensure best use of product.
Fantastic, especially after the recent update
I use this to coach and lead a sales team and communicate with our senior leadership. Of course, things always require adjustment in the way we use it. It's great for managing your business, providing the tactical and strategic metrics to lead your sales force to consistent success.
I would ask the forecasting feature be it's own tab, which would allow quick access to your basic 30,60,90 with close dates to allow a better ease of use for leaders who may find it difficult to locate without running a report.
I look forward to the next update and pray you're able to include this as one of them!!
Keep up the amazing work!!
Looking for just one more function
I love the fact that this app allows me to stay "in the know" with up to the minute communication from my company and different groups within the company. The only thing I would add is the ability to choose to receive notifications from specific groups, rather than updates as a whole.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 34.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: salesforce.com
- © 2013 by Salesforce.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.