The Salesforce Events app is the best way to stay connected to everything happening while you are onsite at any Salesforce event, including Dreamforce, World Tours, TrailheaDx, and Connections. Use the app to personalize your schedule, view sponsor profiles and stay connected throughout the event.
Some of the best ways to use the Events App:
• Check Home for what is happening now and next at the event
• Explore the overall session lineup using Schedule
• Build your personalized schedule through Agenda Builder
• See profiles and other details for event Sponsors
• Get important schedules and other details in Info
• Watch keynotes and other sessions via Salesforce Live
There's a lot going on at Salesforce events! We've worked hard to bring you an amazing events app to help you make the most of it, and it's 100% built on the Salesforce platform. Download the app and get started now to make this your best Salesforce event ever!
• Need help navigating Dreamforce? Simply tap on the Einstein icon in the top right hand corner and ask Einstein a question using your voice! Einstein will get smarter about what you really need throughout Dreamforce with every question asked. You can ask Einstein things like: "Where is my next session", "How do I get to Dreamfest", or about keynote speakers. Give it a try today!
• New app icon
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Link with co-workers or clients
I came to Dreamforce with 7 others (8 in total ). We utilized our time and talents best as possible, meaning, we did not go to same sessions. However it was nice to meet up during breaks or lunch (see a familiar face in the crowd of 170k). So we started a group text to try to keep connected during the event. Salesforce is about connections and opportunities, why not add to the app the ability to create you own Dreamforce group using each persons registration number. You could base it on signed up schedules and when scanned and confirm where they are, use gps, this way folks know if near each other . Also give availability to see schedule so if not near now, then might be at next session . Add a “chatter/text” feature to allow instant communication to either group or individual. This could be for company co workers , clients/customers, just a general social aspect. Enhances the experience, allows more personal aspect and ability to continue use of Salesforce . Thanks
Amplified my experience at Salesforce Events!
The Salesforce Events app has helped me navigate my way to get the most out of every salesforce event. Important, it’s helped me find out the details I need to stay connected, eat lunch, and plan my onsite schedule before I even get there.
I highly recommend this app if you’re attending a Salesforce event. Especially if you’re attending Dreamforce, the interactive map shows how to find everything you need. The Einstein Bot is so awesome, what a great new feature!
I noticed here and at Dreamforce the free lanyards do not have safety releases.
I work with the Postal Service and I am frequently around automation equipment. I can’t where these lanyards there.
Even in a non-industrial environment if a person wears your lanyards they place their safety in jeopardy wearing one of these.
Imagine getting out of an Uber ride and while shutting the door one of these lanyards gets caught in the door and the driver takes off after blaring his/her music.
The customer could get seriously hurt.
Salesforce is about making the world a better place.
Safety should be at the top of the list.
Remember at all the Salesforce events a large majority of the attendees use Uber type rides/public transportation.
Just a thought from someone who had spent a lot of time around OSHA and industrial safety regulations/initiatives.
- 136.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Salesforce, Inc. All rights reserved. Dreamforce and others are trademarks of Salesforce, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.