Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Salesforce1 is a brand new way to experience Salesforce from any device and brings all your Chatter, CRM, custom apps, and business processes together in a unified, modern experience for any Salesforce user. With the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, you can now customize and build any app and instantly deploy that functionality through the Salesforce1 app.
What's New in Version 11.0.2
NOTE: This version requires iOS 9.2 and above
• Bug fixes
• Now you can view your quota, commit, and pipeline in the new Forecasts app
• Access files in your company's Content Libraries and share them on Chatter
• Use iOS Spotlight Search to find your most recently viewed People and Contacts
• Log in more easily with 1Password, LastPass, and other password managers
• New compliance features allow Admins to disable file sharing and printing. In addition to that, they can also enforce a specific email client
• Enhanced dashboards that are more interactive and visual
• Now you can associate Price Books to Opportunities
• Send a text message to your contacts right from app using the action bar
• Support for iPhone 7/7 Plus and iOS 10.0
Very useful and easy to use!
I use this app on a regular basis to look up information and enter quick notes using voice recognition. Makes life easier on the road and in the office. I actually also use the desktop version of Salesforce as well but quickly grab my phone if I already have multiple windows open and just need to pull up some quick information. Super easy to use interface that can be accessed anywhere so you're not tied to a computer. Would recommend!
Just keeps getting more awesome each version!
Helps me get my work done faster! I’ve noticed a few issues, but I used the feedback option in the app to report them instead of leaving a bad review (hoping that I’ll get more flies with honey than vinegar). Since SF seems to respond to the issues I’ve reported in the past and worked on fixing them and making the app better. Thx Salesforce! Keep blazing those trails!
They try to force it down your throat.
This app is nice in a lot of ways, but it doesn't cover everything that I have access to or need in Salesforce. My biggest complaint is that I can try to access Salesforce through my mobile browser and it tries to force you into the app. I have the same complaint when trying to use a mobile browser...they try to force you to use the mobile site (which is like the app). As someone who needs the full site on my mobile and rarely finds benefit from this partial attempt at an app, this is not the best choice for me.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 11.0.2
- Size: 72.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: salesforce.com
- © 2016 by Salesforce.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.