Stay connected via SalinasConnect, the service request mobile app for the City of Salinas, California.
Need a tree trimmed? Tired of seeing that abandoned vehicle on your street? Have a code violation you want to report? Report it to the City using SalinasConnect.
• Submit service request electronically
• Choose from variety of issues
• Pinpoint the location with GPS
• Attach a photo
• Receive e-mail, text, or voice message status updates
• Link to the City’s website and social media platforms
• “One Call to City Hall” direct dial button
How does it work?
1. Resident places service request via SalinasConnect;
2. SalinasConnect stores, processes and automatically routes the request to the correct department; and
3. Notification is then provided to the resident via text, email or a phone call when the issue has been resolved.
The City of Salinas, through SalinasConnect, is committed to ensuring that your requests and concerns are addressed more efficiently through the use of technology. SalinasConnect provides residents with reasonable response times to service requests, improves customer service, increases effective communication, and boosts overall responsiveness.
Ratings and Reviews
We needed something like this for Salinas. Just hope respond times are pretty quick. Also under issues they should add a suspicious activity option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.