Sallie Mae® Banking
By Sallie Mae, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Managing savings accounts on the go is easier than ever with the secure Sallie Mae® Banking mobile app. It gives you the flexibility of mobile check deposits and lets you view account balances and receive customized alerts directly from your phone.
Note: Use the Sallie Mae mobile app to pay and manage your Sallie Mae student loans.
The Sallie Mae Banking mobile app gives you immediate access to your savings accounts with these features:
• Deposit checks from your mobile device. (1)
• Get account balances and view transaction history.
• Monitor your account with customized text or email notifications:
– daily balance
– low balance
– withdrawal threshold exceeded
– deposit threshold exceeded
Before using the Sallie Mae Banking mobile app, you need to enroll online and create your username/password at banking.salliemae.com. (2)
(1) e-deposit is limited to a $20,000.00 maximum monthly limit and no more than 10 e-deposits in a month.
(2) Message and data rates may apply. For additional information visit salliemae.com/mobilebanking for program details as well as terms and conditions.
Deposit products are offered through Sallie Mae Bank, Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 4.2
Software Upgrade including new look & feel
The Worst Banking App In The Universe
I am just shocked every time I log into the app and then remember it's not going to show me any of my activity, so I am going to have to open a browser and log into the website. Just forget it about this app, forget it. The only thing you would ever need it for would be to do mobile deposits where you have to snap pics of checks and upload. Everything else don't even both logging into the app, or at least try to train yourself to avoid it... I haven't been too successful remembering! :-l
I can't look at any transactions older then 5 weeks or so. I have some CDs on top of a savings account and it shows zero information about them like interest rate or even maturity date. It is unbelievable how useless this thing is. Like someone previously said about the only thing you'd consider keeping it for is mobile deposits. Must log in to full website for any info. I don't think their website is super great either but oh well, I guess functionality isn't their selling point.
Not horrible not great
I decided to take advantage of the better interest rates for the money market accounts. I only have 2 issues. I I can't transfer money to a Sallie Mae account using the app. The other is that available balance is always equal to account balance. I understand the need to hold the money for a period of time but reflect the actual value of the account.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sallie Mae, Inc.
- ©2017 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae and the Sallie Mae logo are service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. Sallie Mae Bank is not sponsored by or an agency of the US. Member FDIC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.