By SalonSwipe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SalonSwipe is made for beauty professionals who rent a station in a salon or lease a salon suite. The beauty experts who use SalonSwipe demand simplicity, convenience, and phenomenal customer support - and they get it! That’s largely why we’re the market leader in providing the beauty industry’s booth renters with the ability to accept credit cards.
Some of things you can do with SalonSwipe:
- Accept credit and debit cards
- Link clients to transactions to easily track activity
- View history of when services were provided to your client
- Know important details like services provided, amount and tips
The beauty experts that benefit greatly from using or switching to our service include:
- Hair Stylists
- Skin Care Specialists
- Hair Removal Specialists
- Massage Therapists
- Makeup Artists
- Nail Techs
Some of the highlights of SalonSwipe:
- Our fees are lower than most other providers
- Our customer support model includes phone support
- Our phone support is always available (24/7)
- We'll mail you a free credit card reader
Creating your free account is a smooth and relaxing process. It only takes a minute, plus:
- No commitments or contracts
- No monthly fees or minimums
- No annual or hidden fees
Our rates are very simple:
- 2.69% per swiped transaction
- 3.49% + 15¢ per keyed transaction
- You only pay a fee when you charge
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover®
How is SalonSwipe different from other providers?
- Tipping is comfortable for you and your clients
- Clients can tip using 3 default percentage options
- Clients can add their own custom tip amount
- You can email clients a copy of their receipt
- You can actually talk to us when you need us
Download SalonSwipe today and setup your free account. We'll mail you a free credit card reader.
To get started with SalonSwipe:
1. Download the SalonSwipe app
2. Create your free account in 1 minute
3. Link a checking account for direct deposits (fund deposit in 2-3 business days)
What's New in Version 5.0
Thank you very much to all our loyal customers. We really appreciate your business. We have a very exciting list of new features in this new update.
- Link clients to transactions to easily track their service activity
- View detailed history of when services were provided to your client
- You'll also know important details like the services you provided, the amount, and the tip.
A class action lawsuit is a great idea. I too have been using Square for at least two years. I used Salon Swipe for a very short time. They took forever to deposit my money. I too after two years of discontinuing their service am happily using square. Four months ago Salon Swipe started withdrawing monthly service fees from my account, apparently random amounts. I have emailed and called. What's very disturbing is there is no way to leave a message or speak to customer service rep. There is a message on the phone about a government mandated charge but square doesn't charge it. So, I'm not even sure it's legit. It's the only message on the phone, I even pressed the sales ext number and it leaves this same message which also says to email customer support. Of course, they don't get back to you either. I'm afraid I will have to call my bank to see if they can block the charges. Submitting a claim to the FTC may be an option for all of us too. Please, beware my fellow stylists, real companies communicate and have a real phone and don't take money from inactive accounts. There are many other LEGAL MC/V services out there!
1 star is 5 too many
This company is terrible, and dishonest. The reader never worked, nor did the app. Unable to use I switched to a different company. After years of doing so and never using salonswipe, they reached into my bank account and stole my money, along with countless others. They will not answer phone calls trying to rectify the situation. After a week of trying to contact them I finally get a sorry not sorry generic email of how its non refundable and they have to charge these fees. Even though their website still states no fees, which is an absolute lie, and along with no contact whatsoever to let their "customers" know they will be charging a fee they reach into your bank account and help themselves. I strongly DO NOT recommend this company unless you like liars and thieves.
I wouldn't even give this company one star! The app does not work well and neither does the card reader. Salonswipe makes withdrawals from your bank account without emailing you to inform you why and what it's for. Salonswipe states they have no monthly fees ...they LIE!! Customer Service won't even answer your phone calls stating they have a high volume of calls so try back later. Plus they will not even reply to your emails! I've read other reviewers and they are fed up too with good reason.
I closed my bank account and emailed them to close my Salonswipe account which I received another charge for!!
I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND this Company!