Master salsa timing and musicianship with this interactive app, where YOU are the band leader! For dancers, musicians, and instructors!
* Practice your dance timing at a tempo of YOUR choice!
* Combine instruments to your liking and choose their patterns!
* Use as a metronome and practice your groove with an ensemble!
* Hold your dance classes anywhere!
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
* 20 different piano patterns, 20 bass patterns, 29 percussion patterns including Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
* Automatic key change setting for practicing in all keys!
* Instructor voice counting the beats of your choosing
* Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the individual volume of each instrument
App Store reviews are very helpful. If you think Salsa Rhythm is great, would you mind taking a minute to write a review, or update an old one? It's greatly appreciated.
If you have any problems or questions you can email us through the support page in the app (or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org), thanks!
* Pull-to-refresh increments the tempo 1 bpm at a time! Try it out!
* Minor bug fixes and internal improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a dance teacher with a music degree.
This is the best and most adaptable tool I’ve found for helping my students hear salsa music.
Being able to continually adjust the tempo and fade parts in and out helps people find things.
Because hearing something is an active process- if you don’t know where to listen or what to look for, you won’t hear it, even if it’s clear for everyone else.
I have been using this app since it first appeared in the app store. Thank you for including a minor tone, let's have some more. The update is great and I love the changes you made to the user interface. This app has tremendous potential for even greater features. Keep up the hard work. I would love to be able to record what the app is playing along with my guitar riffs.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind review, I’m very glad that you like it! Thanks for the suggestions, too. I’ve got some exciting things on the roadmap, and one of those is adding a service where you could route Salsa Rhythm audio to your favorite multitrack recorder. In the meantime, if other ideas strike you, please let me know at email@example.com. Stay tuned!
Easy and robust
I’m so sad I did not find this app sooner when I was a beginner. But now that I’ve been dancing for a couple months I think it’s actually even more helpful. It’s really help me find tune my dancing. The timing and instruments are really easy to use right on the front page of the app. I’m Much better in tune with each of the instruments when I dance now.
- District One Mobile, LLC
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018, Rich Rochelle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.