Help Salt free Pep from the angry condiment clan of Ketchup, Mustard and Relish!
Angry jars have stolen Pep! A clash with the condiment clans of Ketchup, Mustard and Relish is underway. Help legendary action hero Salt, get revenge and free Pep! Start your adventure and unlock powerful upgrades when you collect sweet sprinkles. Only you can reunite the fan favorite combo of Salt and Pep! Download for FREE and help Salt save Pep!
• Unlock 10 action packed, addicting, story driven levels
• Battle 20 unique characters including pesky packets, angry jars, and more
• Discover a new boss each level with witty dialogue and special attacks
• Test your skills in survival mode against near endless waves of packets and jars
• Unlock powerful upgrades when you collect sweet sprinkles
• Compete against friends for the best scores and top places on multiple leaderboards
• Earn fun, exciting achievements to showcase your skill
• Enjoy the colorful splatter in the Unity Engine when Salt and the condiments clash
• Easy to learn, one touch controls perfect for beginners and experts alike
• Casual pace best suited for fun, action packed bursts of gameplay
• For increased difficulty, challenge the impossible and earn three stars per level
• Free to play and best to download now!
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SnivelyStudios
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/SaltAndPepGame
• Web – https://www.saltandpep.com
Salt and Pep® is a registered trademark of Snively Studios LLC. All rights reserved.
Added a shiny new leaderboard to showcase the overall score earned!
Squashed a few mischievous bugs.
Updated the trademark notification.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid, fun shooter
First and foremost, I love all the condiment-related puns!
This has solid controls and gameplay. It feels a little floaty at first, but once you get used to it, and the enemies start spawning more rapidly, it gets to be pretty intense!
Story mode has a decent difficulty curve. There’s no cool-down time for ads, so at a certain point I just watched a bunch of ads in a row to buy all the upgrades. But even when I was totally leveled up, it was still a challenge.
Draining/filling up the container was a clever way to show the characters’ health.
The story mode can be completed pretty quickly, but survival mode adds a good amount of replay value.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Great job!
Save the pepper!
Who knew you could have so much fun on a picnic table? Save the Pep by shooting down and dodging the evil condiments! Charming little game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.