For the cost of a co-pay, Salus Telemedicine connects you with world class, leading health care providers. Our solution protects your privacy and gives you access to over 40+ Specialists.
Don’t waste time and money rearranging your life. Avoid the crowded waiting room before seeing a doctor. Schedule an appointment around your lifestyle, or speak to a provider instantly. Feel free to invite your doctor to join Salus Telemedicine.
Receive advice; learn about diagnoses and treatment plans. In some instances, you can get a prescription.
- Our world-class health care providers hail from Harvard, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins, just to name a few... They are here to take care of you, and your family.
- Go beyond primary care: Choose from over 40 specialists across multiple categories (Cardiology, Dermatology, Oncology, and more).
- Salus Telemedicine is HIPAA compliant and uses high-level encryption.
- Create your own Health Team: Add leading primary care providers and specialists to your own portfolio.
- Invite your own health care provider, or use choose from our platform.
- Immediately engage with a provider, or schedule an appointment when convenient for you.
- Never leave work, home, or school for an appointment
- International capabilities: On vacation? Salus Telemedicine's portfolio of providers will travel with you, in your pocket.
For Our Providers:
- Recruit new patients to your practice, or enhance your existing practice with Salus Telemedicine follow-ups and appointments.
- Schedule virtual office hours by adjusting your online and offline hours.
- Set your own costs on a per appointment basis – fee for service, or charge per minute. You are paid monthly via direct deposit.
- Once registered, you have the option to receive more patients through our expanding enterprise partnerships.
Please note: Prescriptions via Salus Telemedicine are available where state law permits. See our website for details. There are some medications that are not legal or appropriate to prescribe using this app. Prescriptions are written at the full discretion of your online doctor, provider or psychologist.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I used this app before it became Salus and was Video Medicine. Had good experiences then. Now, when I tried to book a dr., the first one took my call and then hung up - The next kept denying my call until eventually he went offline. I messaged another and never heard back.
They also removed the feature where you just list your problem and available doctors can choose to accept your request. Now you can only cold call available doctors.
Unfortunately, when the chips were down and I needed a doctor right away, this app was useless. I am going to have to see how I can get my funds back that are sitting in my balance account. 2 stars because it used to work great, and maybe there is hope for the future.
Video Medicine is truly life changing! It has become my number one go to for any medical question or concern. High quality, efficient, professional, user friendly, reliable and much more. Best part about Video Medicine is that it eliminates waiting in an office for a 15 minute appointment and no more flat fees.
I highly recommend this to everyone.
So I just spent $50 to find out I can’t get a position to answer a phone call. I don’t like that you have to add money to your account before you can try and request a consultation. That is why this app only gets one star. I feel like I just got robbed and doctors that are listed as online won’t answer their calls or return messages.
- Salus Telehealth Inc.
- 74.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Salus Telehealth, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.