Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Ep 3
By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above.
Episode 3: Night of the Raving Dead
Zombie attack! Droves of undead are converging in the streets. Now Sam & Max must confront their leader - a Eurotrash vampire with a style all his own. Are the Freelance Police cool enough to outsmart this emo before his flesh-eating army usurps the western world?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 3!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
controls hard to use in iPhone 4
This has all the love of the series and is as hilarious as always. I found the dialog selection box difficult to use with my thumb - I keep hitting the wrong option. Otherwise very good. Makes the original 'hit and run' very proud. Lots of inside jokes for those who follow the series, too.
Enjoying these things
I dig each of these chapters more and more. Each successive game builds the story and gives it the feel of the original.
Sam & max are the funniest game characters ever. Not for children at all. The developers should rerelease the original "hit the road" for ios.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 08, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 263 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.