Same / Different from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Same / Different from I Can Do Apps is an interactive teaching tool designed to be use by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop identification and learning of new vocabulary, categorization, develop visual discrimination and matching skills.
Understanding the concepts of “same and different” is an important skill for building stronger vocabulary, oral language, receptive language, visual perceptual skills and reading skills. Same or different recognition is an early form of classification. This app can help develop early visual perceptual skills including: discrimination and matching skills as well as building cognitive and language skills by teaching new concepts and categorization/classification.
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels for varying difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
What's New in Version 1.3.1
bug fixes and updates
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2012 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.