On-demand carpool for fast and low-cost commute
- Commute faster and more flexible
- Save on train, bus or vanpool fares and HOT express lanes tolls
- Easy interact with ride participants
- Use once or daily
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Plan and View rides
- Plan your commute up to a week ahead
- View ride offers and requests
2) Offer, Request, Join or Accept rides
- Offer or request rides
- Join offers or accept requests
3) Message, Meet and Ride
- Send messages or locations to offer / request participants
- Get notified about your ride
- Meet and ride
Home / Work locations should include your home/office area or nearby carpooling spots, parking lots or transit hubs on the way to work/home. Commuters with matching location areas are able to see and participate in each other's offers and requests
Find out more at https://www.sameride.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sameride Commute on social networks to follow, like, share:
Flexible routes defined by map locations
Ability to edit ride offers and requests
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to navigate
The app allows to see and access your ride offers or requests from home screen. It requires to form a group of people before opening full functionality.
Great service, thanks! Saves me at least $50 or an hour in traffic on days I commute from Stafford to Tysons.
Keeps telling me to update app, I update it, and nothing happens, it stays on the same screen. Havent been able to enter or receive any info about the rideshare
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting know you have an issue.
Please send a screen you have an issue with to email@example.com.
Be aware that ability to offer or request rides becomes available when the commuter route opens after registration.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.