By UltraMixer Digital Audio Solutions
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SampleDecks is an all-purpose sample player. With a few clicks you can allocate up to 64 channels with optional sounds in all current formats (e.g. MP3, AAC, WAV). You can play your samples either per mouse, per MIDI device or per keyboard. You can configure SampleDecks, like you need it – you can allocate the Sample-Slots with a name, a picture or a color. SampleDecks can be used as a big fullscreen application or as a small inconspicuous tool.
SampleDecks is the perfect sample player for many occasions, like for example:
- To play jingles for DJs, the radio & TV, theater, amusement park organizer, soccer stadium
- As an musical instrument (drum samples are included)
- As an MP3 player (play up to 64 of you favourite songs with one click!)
Whats new in Sampledecks 3?
Slot-Recording (Mic/Line In), Mix-Recording (WAV/MP3), Hot Keys, new polished design, switchable layouts, time display, progress visualisation, silence detection, multi edit mode, support for midi controller like Korg NanoPad, AKAI LPD-8, AKAI MPD18, Vestax Pad One, midi learn function
compatible to Traktor, Serato, VirtualDJ, UltraMixer and Mixvibes.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
optimized performance and MIDI-support
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 11, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 88.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: UltraMixer Digital Audio Solutions
- © UltraMixer Digital Audio Solutions
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later