By Gianluca Natalini
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"samplerSequencer HD" turns your device into a sampler sequencer for professional musicians and composers.
Just record a single sound / voice / special effect "LA notes," using the samplerSequencer HD audio recording feature (using the internal microphone of the device) or import the sound into the device through synchronization (using the iTunes software for Mac or PC) or using copy / paste using the technology "iTunes File Sharing" and samplerSequencer HD will create for you the whole scale of sounds and assign them to the virtual keyboard (n octaves) of samplerSequencer HD, at which point you can record an audio track using the sequencer recording feature of samplerSequencer HD (the sequencer record for you every note played by you).
samplerSequencer HD operates with seven independent sound tracks, each with its own sampled sound (assignable to a track).
You can then record a track at a time (using the virtual keyboard or by writing different notes by hand) and then listen all the tracks together using the sequencer play feature.
The sampleSequencer "all tracks view" and "selected track view", the ability to manually enter a note or put it through the virtual keyboard, the ability to delete unwanted notes through the hash function, to touch a note and change its position, length and the type of the note (note shift), the possibility of including sequencer events such as pitch bending and many other features make samplerSequencer HD a professional sequencer like the most popular sequencers for Mac or PC.
The software is able to read the common audio files (WAV, MP3, CAF, etc. ...) so you can create your own sound (you only need one audio file) using standard wave editor for Mac or PC and samplerSequencer HD will create automatically for you the musical instrument.
You can also import a song from the iTunes library on the device and by controlling "SAMPLE START POSITION" you can select a sound by extracting it from the same song: samplerSequencer HD will automatically create the complete musical instrument for you.
You can import a song from iTunes and assign it to a track, and using the other tracks you can play your track over the imported song… the sequencer will play the song combined with your sound tracks.
With samplerSequencer HD you will have in your pocket the smallest sampler and sequencer that exists!
- Import any sound and samplerSequencer HD generates for you the entire scale of sounds (n octaves)
- Storing infinite sound samples using the archive of sound ("Samples Archive") of samplerSequencer HD
- Virtual Keyboard
- Control for increase / decrease the keyboard octave (usable in real time)
- "Bending control" to change the sound in real time
- "Sample Start Position" control:
you can remove the initial part of a sample (ex. silence) by specifying the start time instant of the sample (CUT FEATURE)
- "Sustain Pedal" control
- Multi keyboard voices (64 entries)
- Default "GRAND PIANO"sample
- Possibility of "registration" of musical patterns during live performances:
enabling the recording, samplerSequencer HD record to an audio file the music played with the keyboard by the user (pressing a key on the keyboard to play, after registration, your live performance)
- MUTE function to turn off unwanted tracks (PLAY MUTE feature)
- Independent VOLUME for each track (SEQUENCER MIXER)
- Function touches a note and change its parameters of position, duration, and type of the note
- Function touch / drag to remove one or more notes or events
- NOTE QUANTIZATION for selected track
- SEQUENCER PLAY LOOP from start position (PLAY FROM) to end position (PLAY TO)
- EDIT WINDOW FOR EVENTS
What's New in Version 2.0
* iOS 8.3 compatible
* "GM Samples" download button (You can free download the "General MIDI" sound library)
* 64 bit supported
* A better design for the interfaces
* Minor bugs fixed
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gianluca Natalini
- © 2011 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.