Sam's Club For iPad
By Wal-mart Stores Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sam’s Club For iPad: Get more of what you love for less than you thought.
• Great items you won’t find in our clubs
• Members-only Instant Savings applied automatically when you shop
• Cash Rewards for our Plus members
• Club Pickup for next day item pickup at your local club
• Club locations and hours, upcoming events and available services
• Lists for ultra-organized shopping and snappy ordering
• Prescription refills from our Pharmacy
• Easy membership renewal for uninterrupted savings and benefits
What's New in Version 2.5
Faster and easier:
• Sign in with iCloud keychain
• Watch the address fields auto-complete
• Scan your credit card number — no more typing
More ways to pay:
• Sam’s Club credit card
• Gift cards
• Cash Rewards balance
• Split your payments between available options
Nicer browsing — see top-selling products in each category.
Where to begin? As I check boxes for items on my list I get halfway thru and all the checks go away and my time is wasted.
If I do check off items on my list and add them to my cart I can't go back to my list to add additional items unless I uncheck all of the previous items added to my cart. Once things are added to the cart the list should clear of checks!
You put a button at the bottom that says "remove item". Remove item from where? From things I want to add to my cart? NO, it removes them from my list! How about saying that?!
When items change at club level weather it's description, pack or item number they never change on my list! The old item continues to show up as unavailable! It could be weeks before I realize that SAMs just gave it a new item number and I can still order it!
The biggest retailer in the world should be able to figure out a way to update the item on their apps or web site! When items are discontinued at a club how about putting that? Welchs grape soda still shows up on my list but is no longer available!
I've offered for years to sit with someone and show them how a business owner uses their app and website. Don't you think that would make sense instead of some computer geek sitting in an office designing something that looks pretty but doesn't work for customers?
The Sam's Club app for the iPhone allows access to place photo orders, but the iPad app doesn't?? What's up with that? For that reason alone I'm giving this a 1 star rating (would be 0 stars if able). Why download this one when you can download the iPhone version and have more functionality?
Took one full hour to order 29 items. App crashed three time during process. Would've been faster to go into club and select items myself. Boo Sam's Club!! You of all companies have the means and the technology DO BETTER.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Wal-mart Stores Inc.
- © 2015 Sam's WEST, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.