By Wal-mart Stores Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap. Shop. Save!
The Sam’s Club app helps members shop smart and save even more at home, on the go and in our clubs. Manage your membership, stay organized with Shopping Lists, check your Instant Savings and place an order to pick up at the club, all with just a few quick taps.
Make the most of your membership with easy-to-use features including:
Manage Your Membership
– Easily renew your membership to enjoy continued savings and benefits.
– Save time with auto renew.
– Upgrade your Sam’s membership to get even bigger privileges and promotions.
Order Your Favorite Sam’s Club Items
– Shop thousands of items you won’t find in our clubs—choose from three shipping options.
– Never miss one of Sam’s Instant Savings—they’re automatically applied to your orders.
– With Click ‘n’ Pull, simply submit your order online before 5 pm, and we'll have your items ready for you to pick up at your local club the next day.
– Enjoy easy returns. Ship your item back to us or stop by any Sam’s Club for a quick, in-person return.
Save Time Before Visiting Your Club
– Easily order prescription refills to pick up at Sam’s Pharmacy.
– Upload photos from your phone, then print effortlessly at Sam’s Photo Center.
– View product availability in your local club.
Stay Organized with Shopping Lists
– Create, view or update any of your Lists from our site or app.
– Easily move items from your List to your Cart.
– Keep separate Lists for delivery orders and orders you’ll pick up at the club.
Shop Smart with Club Mode
Next time you’re in a Sam’s Club, use “Club Mode” to:
– Use the app’s built-in scanner to look up item price, product details and member reviews.
– See a map of the club and find out about in-club events and hours of operation.
– Scan your membership card from your phone at checkout.
Check out Faster with Scan & Go
Use your iPhone to scan items as you shop. Then pay quickly and be on your way! Give it a try and let us know how you like it.
– Scan items as you put them in your cart.
– See a running total of the items in your Basket.
– Pay quickly at any register.
Available at select Sam’s Club locations in Bentonville and Fayetteville, AR. New locations coming soon!
Other Great App Features:
– Find a Sam’s Club: Locate and get driving directions to any Sam’s Club. Filter your search by club services including Photo, Gas, Tire & Battery and more.
– Search and view recipes: Easily select ingredients to add to your List or Cart. Don’t forget to view the recommended wine pairings!
– Get updates and alerts: Stay in the know with timely news about your membership, Instant Savings, featured products, local club events and more.
Life is better in the club.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
We fixed a bug that prevented members from uploading photos to their albums.
We're always happy to have your feedback.
Click n pull via mobile app
Just placed my first click n pull order on my phone. Pretty easy as I've done it several times online so I was a bit more familiar. It was a little confusing on which club it was ordering from though. The last time I had opened the app was in another club 35 miles away. Though it now showed the nearest club, where I live, when I went to check out, it showed the pick up to be at the previous store. Just be sure u start at the correct club. Pretty neat to be able to order from my phone.
Disappearing order at times
It seems that sometimes, while placing a click-n-pull order into my cart, I've looked at the summary of the cart at checkout only to find half the items missing. So I add them back in, but then once I add all of that back to the cart, all of those items have reappeared & now I have to edit the total number of items ordered. Its happened to me a couple times already. That part is pretty frustrating. On the other hand, having the items already pulled & waiting for me is very efficient (except when employees that don't care, give me almost all heavily dented cans - that is an in-store issue though).
Why show me the instant saving if it's not applicable to me???
You know what ticks me off? False advertisement. In the app as you click and browse thru the instant savings, 1/2 of them I don't see it if I added to cart, I can't figure out why, I went the club, sure enough, smaller print under the savings "Plus Members Only"... Oh, so I need to pay you $55 more to get the $3 discount, is that it? ... How about put a flag up on the discounts so u don't display plus only discounts to non plus members? That would probably work better... And ummm ur instant saving details link doesn't work... Loads up blank page. Thank u.