Tinker with genetics and watch organisms evolve as they struggle to survive and reproduce in this beautiful simulation of our fleeting world, Samsara.
Each organism can contain up to a dozen configurable genes that let you modify its survivability and behavior. Genes for viral resistance and reproductive, predatory and defensive behavior are available for in-app purchase.
1. Configure genetic ranges for your world to determine each gene's influence on your ecosystem.
2. Track number of births, duration until total extinction and share screenshots! Compete for best scores and achievements with Game Center.
3. A graph of average genetic values across your population reveals how genes are driven to different values as your fleeting world unfolds.
4. Interactive actions: dragging organisms and comparing genomes, viral infection, and mutation.
- Genes for viral resistance, aggressiveness, defensiveness, joining and sporing offered as In-App Purchases. If you had installed a previous version of the app, you may restore these features by tapping "Help," then "Restore Purchases" within the app.
- Various layout adjustments & optimize display for across iOS devices
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely gorgeous to watch, and being the biology nerd I am, I adore this game absolutely recommended. Tips. Fix the graphs.(they may overlap) make a tutorial,and also an option to slow the game down a bit. (It's extremely fast). Overall amazing!
The game is really cool, And I am always discovering new features.
Hours of fun!
I’ve been playing this all morning! It’s a brilliant take on Conway’s game of life but with a modern twist. The graphics are great, the information is interesting. Love it!
- Wes Jackson
- 58.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wes Jackson
- In-App Purchases
- Gene: Viral Resistance $0.99
- Gene: Defensiveness $0.99
- Gene: Aggression $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.