Samsung Gear Fit
De Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
* Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
The Samsung Gear Fit application connects Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro features and applications installed through Gear Appstore.
Use the Samsung Gear Fit application to set up and manage the following features:
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Application download and settings
- Find my Gear
Install the Samsung Gear Fit application on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
- Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
※ Settings and features provided by the Samsung Gear Fit application are only available when Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Samsung Gear Fit2 or Gear Fit2 pro and your mobile device.
※ This application is only for Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions about Samsung Gear Fit, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth : Required for communication with Gear
- Background Refresh/fetch : Required for communication with Gear while in background
[Optional User Agreements]
- Camera : During update profile picture for Samsung health
- Location : Required for Determine your location from gear for weather information
- Notification : Required for access Notification Center with useful information
- Cellular Data : Required for access service when you couldn't access WiFi network
Novedades de la versión 1.6.17102502
- Bug fixing
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de usuarios
With the latest firmware update, my Gear fit2 is maintaining a good connection with my iPhone 10 and I am getting notifications from my phone. However, the data synchronization with the Samsung Health is poor. I have to force synchronize it in order to get some information in the app.
I am running the latest Gear Fit on my iPhone 10. The connection to my Gear Fit2 lasts maybe a day or two. Then, it disconnects from my Bluetooth. The only way to connect it back is to reset my watch and establish a new connection. I had this watch connected flawlessly to my previous Samsung S7 device. But, on the iPhone it is the worse experience. This a critical bug and I hope that Samsung fixes it quickly.
Sorry guys you are back to a one star rating. I have the latest everything and they stay paired for a really brief amount of time. Not sure if it’s a time or activity, I’m worn out trying to find the link that makes the Fit2 to stop talking to my iPhone 8 or vice versa. I will use it as a Fitbit, yeah I know that’s a cheap shot I had three of those, with no notifications until further notice. Sad days.
All is back to the way the Samsung gods intended, stays connected for days on end and works as before. Thank you for not leaving us IOS people in the woods on this one.
Somewhat fixed as of November 6
Both the latest app update PLUS the latest firmware update need to be completed to get the connection consistent, and able to establish re-connections. I've had this updated since late Friday night and specifically far so good. Samsung - thank you for getting to this point. Next request is to fine tune so that the battery doesn't drain at the new ridiculous rate... Probably twice as fast as it used to. Also to make the syncs between the devices both faster and more reliable. Can take 6 or more requests for Samsung Health app to get data from watch. Appreciate it. One more star for now.
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 03/11/2017
- Versión: 1.6.17102502
- Tamaño: 83.5 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Albanés, Alemán, Checo, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Coreano, Croata, Danés, Eslovaco, Esloveno, Estonio, Finés, Francés, Griego, Hebreo, Hindi, Húngaro, Indonesio, Inglés, Irlandés, Islandés, Italiano, Japonés, Letón, Lituano, Macedonio, Malayo, Neerlandés, Noruego bokmål, Polaco, Portugués, Rumano, Ruso, Serbio, Sueco, Tailandés, Turco, Ucraniano, Vietnamita, Árabe
- Vendedor: Samsung Electronics
- © 2017 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.