Samsung Gear Fit
By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
The Samsung Gear Fit application connects Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro features and applications installed through Gear Appstore.
Use the Samsung Gear Fit application to set up and manage the following features:
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Application download and settings
- Find my Gear
Install the Samsung Gear Fit application on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
- Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
※ Settings and features provided by the Samsung Gear Fit application are only available when Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Samsung Gear Fit2 or Gear Fit2 pro and your mobile device.
※ This application is only for Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions about Samsung Gear Fit, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth : Required for communication with Gear
- Background Refresh/fetch : Required for communication with Gear while in background
[Optional User Agreements]
- Camera : During update profile picture for Samsung health
- Location : Required for Determine your location from gear for weather information
- Notification : Required for access Notification Center with useful information
- Cellular Data : Required for access service when you couldn't access WiFi network
What's New in Version 1.6.17100302
Added support for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
Terrible. Bluetooth won’t reconnect.
At first I was getting null value. After latest update it was working for short time. I had to set up my watch as new device. It did connect with watch but after while it’s disconnecting and I’m unable to reconnect. I tried all the possible ways turn off and on Bluetooth on the both devices, restarted both of them, opened app no auto concoction, went to Bluetooth in the phone menu and tried to reconnect manually. Only thing working is to set the watch as a new device; what that means is to do factory reset of the watch at least 3 times a day to stay connected. I’m extremely disappointed. Me and my wife we were loyal customers of Samsung for many years since Note II but recent year Samsung products just gave me headache. At first issue with Note 7 , I had to return my phone twice due recalls. Next, I had to downgrade to the phone S7 Edge ( I hated phone since day one phone was heating up so much without using it that I had to pull up out of my pocket). Most recent experience with S7 Edge phone was often completely unresponsive even after factory reset. And now issue with Gear Fit 2 software. We did love Samsung products but thanks to recent experience Samsung lost loyal customers.
Have the latest Gear software update and iPhone 8 software. iPhone will not see the Gear, I’ve tried all ways via Bluetooth on the phone and the app. Would connect intermittently but would not send notifications nor would data appear in the app, although the app would update it’s “last sync” time to the present the data portion would say that no device was connected. iPhone Bluetooth would list the Gear but say that it was not connected also. Please help, love the Gear and how it works with iPhone so I’m missing this interaction.
So for the sake of conversation I downloaded this app again today and THIS time, even though it said it was the same as Saturday which is when I first download, this time during setup it pinged me to also download “Samsung Health”. I did and all is well with the world. Although the Gear is slow to display on the screen as compared to when it vibrates.
Well that was short lived, stayed connected for about 24hrs but never transferred data, only notifications, and now nothing. Rebooted both Gear and Phone and no communication between the two.
Samsung; that fact you have acknowledged you have a problem and are working on it gets another star from me. Tech support being responsive to a review speaks of you willingness to support us.
All is right with the word, reinstalled all software and reset the Gear and already getting notifications. Thank you Samsung you had me worried there for a bit.
NO CONNECTION... Still broken!
Zero stars if possible... What's going on Samsung folks?!? Won't connect to my iPhone 8+ after having it connected for about 2 days. I was relying on this and the Samsung Health app to track my current fitness plan. I've already lost parts of 4 days of data including 2 full days, and now I have 3 more days and counting stored in the watch and I'm extremely concerned about losing all that even when (if?) the app gets fixed. I'm tired of resetting and losing data. Is there no way I can connect to Samsung Health otherwise and save the data? C'mon folks... Get this fixed!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 1.6.17100302
- Size: 83.5 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Samsung Electronics
- © 2017 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.