Samsung Mobile Print
By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How great would it be if you could print pictures, Documents, and web pages directly from iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
With the Samsung Mobile Print application, now you can print to and scan from your Samsung printer/MFP.
With Samsung Mobile Print, you now have a convenient printing application for your busy lifestyle with convenience, great prints, and lightning-fast scanning.
- Automatic printer searching on a local wi-fi network.
- Can configure and print on Samsung printers shared via print server or PC.
- Requires no driver installation.
- Printing photos, documents, email and web pages.
- With support of OpenIn, Documents and images stored with other apps can be printed easily.
- In-App support for printing documents and images stored on cloud service.
- Can copy and print images / text / web pages using clipboard function.
- Scanning a document directly to your mobile device as PDF, JPG, PNG formats
- Providing a file sharing feature via HTTP/WebDAV
[Supported Network Models with Ethernet or Wi-Fi]
What's New in Version 2.01.18
- Support 9 languages: English, Korean, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Fix minor bugs
When I first got the printer and downloaded this app it works fine. Every time it stopped working and I had to reinstall the app. Now even with that my iPhone can't connect and print. The only workaround I could find was to tell my iPhone to connect to the printer's Wi-Fi network and use the network key I found by holding down the X button on the printer. That's a hassle. Please fix Samsung.
Wow is this how Samsung supports its products
It the little things in life that bother us. Like getting a new printer that would work from all your devices and my Samsung printer did until the last update!!! Now it will only work from my
I Mac and my Pcs, none all of my Mobil devices will work ( iPad, iPhones both 5 and 6 also have a surface) what gives?????
I always that's Samsung supported the products the make, not true..
Makes my think about not buying the bigger ones
Like TV or appliances
Worked great for me on the first try, integrating seamlessly with the iPhone Mail app. I'm guessing many of the negative reviews are actually due to a wifi issue or other problems unrelated to the app itself.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 19, 2015
- Version: 2.01.18
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Samsung Electronics
- © 2015 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.