Samurai Shaver is a rhythm game that follows the quest of a lonely samurai warrior. Your mission – to cleanse the land of unwanted body hair.
Watch the rhythm and slice hairs to the beat!
Samurai Shaver was developed by DDRKirby(ISQ) and Kat Jia, under the Cocoa Moss label. It was originally developed in 72 hours as an entry for round 40 of the Ludum Dare game jam.
Download the soundtrack for free!
Volume 1: https://goo.gl/ud4HwH
Volume 2: https://goo.gl/bWvvKy
- By popular demand, added a detailed audio latency calibration screen with support for automatic and manual calibration as well as in-game testing.
- Added a toggle for predictive audio (enabled by default), which plays slash sounds exactly in time with the music instead of responding to your input (recommended for devices with high latency).
- Set default latency adjustment to 50ms (as a first guess; can be tuned).
- Fixed buttons in the main menu being tappable during screen transitions.
Ratings and Reviews
I freaking love this
The art style is so pretty and it just fits perfectly. Plus the music is amazing, it is perfectly timed with the game and really brings the entire aesthetic together. You have all my respect for making this, such a lovely and unique game.
An LD favorite.
Found this on the jam site and I’ve had a great time playing it.
Awesome & humorous rhythm game. Smooth gameplay and fun music. Love the art style too. Great work!
- Timothy Wong
- 184.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Timothy Wong
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.