Samurai Sudoku puzzle contains five overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Samurai Sudoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- more than 200 levels in Full Version
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight wrong number
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
- add option to disable game center
- minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
wish i could get a refund
Surprisingly hard to figure out how to use given the child-like interface. There are far better designed ipad apps for this game and this could stand to take a lesson from some of them. Wish I coudl get a refund after struggling with it for 10 minutes and deleting it. Don't waste your money. Google samurai suduko and play on a website or an iPad and skip the $5 for this one.
Keeps locking up
I don’t get more than two moves into a game when a large blank screen appears over the grid. It completely locks up the game such that the only way to shut it down is to do a force quit.
Great game, keeps you challenged. I love all the boards and the variety of choices.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.