By Stanley Lam
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Samurai Sudoku puzzle contains five overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Samurai Sudoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- more than 200 levels in Full Version
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight wrong number
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Fix bug that causes "Solve one square" turning off pencil marks
- Other minor bug fix
Great game, keeps you challenged. I love all the boards and the variety of choices.