Download our free new game: SamuraiSword
Children Love to play games and learn. Our education app delivers assessment bundled in a game environment. Early learning(K2) fun game is inspiring for kids.
Please support us by writing review. Thank you.
Kids will learn (as per Common Core State Standard)
- Add two numbers - sums up to 5 (Kindergarten - I.2)
- Add two numbers - sums up to 10 (Kindergarten - I.7)
- Subtraction - numbers up to 5 (Kindergarten - J.2)
- Subtraction - numbers up to 9 (Kindergarten - J.6)
- Adding zero (First grade - B.8)
- Adding doubles (First grade - B.10)
- Addition facts - sums to 10 (First grade - B.12)
- Addition facts - sums to 18 (First grade - B.14)
- Addition facts - sums to 20 (First grade - B.22)
- Adding 0 (First grade - C.1)
- Adding 1 (First grade - C.2)
- Adding 2 (First grade - C.3)
- Adding 3 (First grade - C.4)
- Adding 4 (First grade - C.5)
- Adding 5 (First grade - C.6)
- Adding 6 (First grade - C.7)
- Adding 7 (First grade - C.8)
- Adding 8 (First grade - C.9)
- Adding 9 (First grade - C.10)
- Subtracting zero and all (First grade - D.9)
- Subtracting doubles (First grade - D.10)
- Subtraction facts - numbers up to 10 (First grade - D.11)
- Subtraction facts - numbers up to 18 (First grade - D.13)
- Subtract one-digit numbers from two-digit numbers (First grade - D.20)
- Subtracting 0 (First grade - E.1)
- Subtracting 1 (First grade - E.2)
- Subtracting 2 (First grade - E.3)
- Subtracting 3 (First grade - E.4)
- Subtracting 4 (First grade - E.5)
- Subtracting 5 (First grade - E.6)
- Subtracting 6 (First grade - E.7)
- Subtracting 7 (First grade - E.8)
- Subtracting 8 (First grade - E.9)
- Subtracting 9 (First grade - E.10)
- Addition and subtraction facts - numbers up to 10 (First grade - F.4)
- Addition and subtraction facts - numbers up to 18 (First grade - F.5)
Common Core State Standards © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedbacks on App Store.
Teachers and Parents : Thanks for your suggestions and here is an updated app for our kids.
1. Teachers/Parents will be able to adjust the game level depending upon the kids grade (k-2) and within each grade current knowledge level (as per CCSS)
2. Rewards for kids (incentives) to elevate kids engagement. Kids will receive rewards (toys) on achieving all correct answers for each level.
Our team is continuously working towards creating value for our students and teachers with the help of technology. Feel free to contact us for any query or suggestions. We love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent kid ninja math learning !!
Maths are tough to learn, kids always do fear maths, This is a great tool to teach kids math totally in a very fun way!! 😃👍🏻❤️
Great job 😍
Really it's a awesome game I just love ❤️ this game thanks for developer to make this game
- IOTEEZ TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 14.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Ioteez Technologies Pvt Ltd - ToNewDigital (trademark)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.