Download the absolute modern authority on San Francisco today. San Francisco is the magazine for the discriminating reader and one of the first city-regionals available in app format. Be among the first to read this award winning content on your iPhone and iPad. Whether it's a revealing celebrity profile, a special feature on the chicest trends in design, cutting-edge fashion spreads or an in-depth review of The Bay Area’s hot spots, San Francisco consistently engages the influential and affluent interested in this great metropolis.
The San Francisco magazine app offers a mini escape in your hands with award winning editorial debating the hot topics of the day, local dining, culture, home design, and travel. You will be notified of new issues each and every month. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
•Every new issue is push notified right to you.
•Read award winning editorial covering the most important San Francisco issues
•Exclusive Talk section with latest on important trends and happenings.
•Read great reviews of the best dinning and nightlife in The Bay Area.
•Check out Scene photos from the hottest San Francisco events.
•Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a little tweaking but marvelous free app!
I'd give this a five star rating but there seems to be problems where I'm reading the magazine online while zooming and pitching when all of a sudden the application closes on me. Luckily it saves where I'm at but it has happened on multiple occasions. Also I find the text too small and when zoomed it becomes pixelated. Thanks for the wonderful app nonetheless but once the problems are addressed I can't be giving this anything other than a 3 star rating.
Great Magazine, Horrible App
San Francisco magazine is a great way to find out more about the city we all love - the layout is great, photos beautiful, and the articles are interesting.
This app basically displays the magazine in PDF format, but manages to layer on an interface that is slow, buggy, and frustrating. The simple act of opening the app often takes 15-30 seconds, the magazine will crash midway through reading it, and you're re-invited to download an app almost every time you open the app - a process which boots you over to the App Store.
Thank you for making a great magazine available for free! I wish more magazines were as smart, and realized advertisers are there to support the online apps! Because of this I pay particular attention to the ads (which are usually amazing, BTW) and support them!
Content and visuals are always thought provoking, interesting, visually compelling. Above all, here for the city of SF!
- BlueToad, Inc
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.