San Juan Texas
By San Juan IT Department
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The City of San Juan improves the quality of life for all by providing affordable, consistently reliable, quality services so that its citizens can realize their full potential.
An exemplary service provider, the City of San Juan will be a political leader in the region, cultivating local attractions, aesthetics, location and community spirit to become a center for commerce, culture and recreation.
The City of San Juan app features:
• Latest News: a continuous feed of current and upcoming events, registration dates, projects, contests, changes in city wide procedures such as trash pickup, ordinances, voting information, and much more.
• A full Calendar that contains city commission meeting dates, Parks and Recreation dates for events and registration, and board and committee meetings.
• SJ iReport that allows residents to report any concerns within the City of San Juan, upload a photo or video of said concern and submit it via app.
• A list of current and open job postings for the City of San Juan.
• A city directory list and map of departments, such as utility billing, parks and recreation, public works, the municipal court and much more.
• Agendas and minutes for the years 2016 to 2011.
• Live Stream video of City Commission meetings held every second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
• Online Payments for utility services and the municipal court.
• Forms for Residents such as public information request, request for termination or reactivation of utility service, building permit forms, volunteer coaching application, etc.
• The City of San Juan YouTube channel consisting of past City Commission meetings, recreational highlights, and City of San Juan events.
• The City of San Juan Facebook feed and its postings of latest news, current and upcoming events, and announcements.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The City of San app is designed and developed for City of San Juan residents.
709 S. Nebraska St, San Juan, TX 78589
Phone: (956) 223-2200
Fax: (956) 787-5978
What's New in Version 1.1
• Department locations map added
• Layout design