Sand is a private social analytics app that lets you discover important insights into how you use social media.
Sand privately analyses your data from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Flickr using advanced machine learning inside the app.
Using digi.me’s private sharing technology, all your data is encrypted and never has to leave your device! You’ll instantly discover:
• Which posts are most popular by likes, shares and comments?
• What keywords and hashtags do you use most often and which are most engaging?
• What days and times do you post most frequently and when do you normally get the most engagement?
• What emojis do you use most often? (seriously)
There are also filters to analyze by date and time ranges, keywords and by the level of engagement. If you do not have a digi.me personal data library, you can also connect your Twitter account for one-time private sharing. Happy analysing!
• All new, deeper insights into your online social life
• Complete overhaul of our reports interface
Ratings and Reviews
Like Hootsuite analytics for individuals
Was surprised at how robust this app was at analyzing my social media posts from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I don’t use Pinterest or Flickr, but it does those too.
Reminds me of the simpler analytics tools in Hootsuite or Buffer applied to a single person. Analyzes years of posting behavior and content in about 1 minute if you already have the library they require. Worth the effort!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.