By Deli Empire
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pound Lunch Out
How to use the dial:
- Dial your sandwich count
- Slide your meat-to-cheese ratio
- Tap your slice thickness preference
Why you might use the dial:
- Fitness and health tracking
- Weightlifting or weight-training
- Plan weekly meal schedules and budgets
- Small Business catering or expense planning
- Deli counter & POS engagement
- Party planning
- Engage customers with self-utility and novelty
- Goal-oriented eating
What the dial does:
- Portion single, group, or party size meals
- Plan budgets and spending habits
- Track food and prevent waste
- Variable food quantity entry
- Simple food and waste tracking
- Set food targets
Sandwich Shops, Delicatessens, and family kitchens are busy places. Rarely are there free hands. The Sandwich Dial for iPhone and iPad maximizes interaction and focuses your attention while you prepare, plan, and portion your food.
Sandwich Dial is designed with our 3-point interaction model, utilizing a one-handed approach towards ergonomics and utility. The Sandwich Dial’s 3-point interaction model makes entry effortless, making the Sandwich Dial the easiest way to pound it out. Maximize time, and reduce app fatigue with a simple, powerful, portion and planning tool.
What's New in Version 2.0
Pound Lunch Out!
Thank you all for making SandwichDial's stealth launch a huge success. We've learned so much in 2016 and hope you'll continue your Food & Drink Efficiency with Deli Empire.
- Hardware acceleration issues resolved by removing third-party software
- Updated User Interface
- Redesigned interface for maximum usability and legibility with our current framework. (it's also beautiful, all of our wives agreed)
- We've added 8 bread types. Wraps, Bagels, Hoagies, and More
- New Health Data Display: Nutritional data, for individual portions and tracking, as well as total sandwiches
- New Health Data Display: Calorie data, for individual portions and tracking, as well as total sandwiches
- Swiping: Swipe to access the bread drawer, or to switch between display screens
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 05, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Deli Empire Inc.
- © 2017 Deli Empire
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.