Sandy Beach 3D
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tranquility, endless ocean, sun-soaked sand. A light breeze, the roar of waves and not a soul nearby… Would you like to go to this paradise? Sandy Beach 3D live wallpaper puts a private beach on your desktop. It won’t wash away the icons but it will help you relax!
• realistic 3d water simulation with refraction and caustic effects
• Retina display ready
• original music track
• compatible with Mavericks
• screen saver mode
• multi-monitor support with monitor selection
• removing dock icon
• autostart at login
• doesn't prevent your computer from going to sleep
IMPORTANT NOTE: the app will not run on GMA 950 video card (Mac Mini (2006, 2007), iMac (2006), MacBook (2006, 2007))
Checkout our other apps:
Mechanical Clock 3D - Fascinated by clock mechanisms? Get this cool 3D wallpaper.
The Lost Watch 3D - The Net's most unusual 3D animated wallpaper.
Fireplace 3D - Real fireplace at your desktop.
Earth 3D - Turn your monitor into a realistic space shuttle window!
Dolphins 3D - Deep blue sea, beautiful dolphins, all on your screen.
Become a fan on Facebook:
Visit our website:
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- bug fixes
- ability to set up a password for the screen saver mode
- automatic optimization of the CPU usage: the more of the desktop space is covered with apps, the fewer of the computer's resources are used by Sandy Beach 3D
- power saving modes: you can choose different modes for working on battery and working on A/C power
- bug fixes and stability improvements
I have it on my wallpaper now. Love it. Can adjust the sounds of the wallpaper musics as well as the effects individually, both as wallpaper and screen saver. Very realistic looking except for when the water washes over the conch seashell. There should be bubbles or the water should be going around it instead of through it. You guys really should have just not let the water go up to it at all, the water also doesn’t look very real when going over the tree roots that are sticking up out of the sand. Again, if you had just limited the water washing up you could have avoided this altogether, a really simple adjustment, but it’s all good. I still enjoy it. Would have really knocked mysocks off if you had just limited the water waves so they wouldn’t go up to the shell and tree roots.
Very nice animated desktop / screen saver that doesn't use too much resources. Would like to see a brighter skyline.
Really nice wallpaper. Makes me want to go on vacation. Now PLEASE make a animated wall paper for the Futuristic City screen saver for MAC. That would ROCK!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 18, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 66.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Igor Panichev
- © 2014 3Planesoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor