SANE Show with Jonathan Bailor
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stop counting and start living! Your SANE Show App gives you exclusive access to all of New York Times bestselling author Jonthan Bailor's wellness radio shows and bonus episodes in one convenient spot - including premium bonus content you won't get anywhere else except inside this app! Syndicated internationally, listened to over 4.5 million times in its first 18 months, and supported by HarperCollins, Rodale, and RadioIO, you will be joining millions in taking your SANEity back!
---About The SANE Show with Jonathan Bailor---
When it comes to most things in life, we welcome the latest advances in science. Could you imagine using the same phones we used in the 50 years ago? So isn’t it time to free yourself from obsolete calorie counting theories from the 1960’s? You don’t have to go hungry or do complex math to lose weight, get healthy, and be happy. With the new science of SANE eating, slim is simple.
ENJOY DELICIOUS FOOD
Your dinner table is for savoring and smiles, not self-criticism and calorie math. Eating should be a source of joy, not shame. Go SANE. Eat more. Burn more.
HEAL YOUR BODY & MIND
Obesity isn’t a character flaw. It is a disease like diabetes. You are not flawed. The information you’ve been given is flawed. Go SANE. Heal yourself. Live better.
SIMPLIFY. CONNECT. SMILE.
Healthy cannot be complex. We were slimmer before we started counting calories. Let modern science simplify your life. Go SANE. Share with friends. Smile more.
BREAK FREE, LIVE BETTER
What if everything you were told about healthy living and weight loss was wrong? Backed by over 1,300 studies and endorsed by top doctors at The Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, UCLA, and more, The SANE Show with Jonathan Bailor shows you how to eat more, lose weight, and live better with the new science of SANE eating.
---Exclusive App Benefits---
- Streaming access to play hundreds episodes from anywhere
- 24-7 updates with the latest episodes - and an archived back catalog from ALL historical episodes
- Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
- Access to exclusive extras and bonus insider interviews with Pulitzer winners, Emmy winners, bestselling authors, university department chairs, TED speakers, and national media personalities.
- Walter Willett – Chair of the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health, 2nd most cited nutrition researcher in the world
- Jack Canfield – 57x New York Times bestselling author of Chicken Soup for the Soul series
- Barry Sears – #1 International bestselling author and creator of The Zone diet
- William J. Broad –Pulitzer Prize, Emmy, and DuPont award winning author and senior writer at New York Times
- T. Colin Campbell – Bestselling author of The China Study, and co-star: Forks Over Knives
- Gary Taubes – Award winning New York Times and Science writer and bestselling author
- AJ Jacobs – Editor at large at Esquire magazine, bestselling author, contributor: NY Times
- Tony Horton – Creator of P90X and international media personality
- David L. Katz – Founding director of Yale University's Prevention Research Center
- Daphne Oz – Author and The Chew co-host
- Guy Kawasaki – Internationally renowned author, speaker, and business advisor
- Joel Fuhrman – Author of #1 bestselling Eat to Live, and myriad bestsellers
- Mark Hyman – 7x bestselling author and leading nutrition expert
- Rolf Dobelli – CEO, bestselling author, co-founder of getAbstract
- Rory Freedman – Bestselling author of the Skinny Bitch series and activist
- Robert Greene – Author of four bestsellers including The 48 Laws of Power
- And hundreds more!
What's New in Version 2.0.31
Minor bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 22, 2015
- Version: 2.0.31
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yopti, LLC
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.