Receive a phone call from Santa anytime you want, for free! Upgrade to text Santa and he replies just like real!
Santa can ask you if you have been naughty or nice and adds you to his list and also can ask you what present you would like for Christmas.
- Receive a call from Santa anytime. No airtime or data is used as it is not a live call.
- Text message Santa and he replies just like real! No airtime or data is used as it is not a live text**
- Parents can use this app to encourage good behaviour from your children as you can request a call from Santa anytime and add children to the naughty and nice lists.
- NO personal data is collected by this app
- This app is from the creators of 'Call Santa Voicemail'!
Santa picture by Jonathan G Meath (Jonathan G Meath) [CC-BY-SA-2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)], via Wikimedia Commons
**Watch a video advertisement OR in-app purchase required to use text feature**
Little elf bug fix!
Ratings and Reviews
Worst game in history
When I tried to text the #fake Santa it made me watch an ad so I tried to 6 times and it still never worked I do not recommend downloading this app if you wanted something real it’s definitely not this app thank for your time of reading this also I don’t want you guys to find out this is not going to work and when I tried to call Santa it glitched me off the game remember this the app is fakelalso I don’t recommend it thank you for your time now make a better game NOW!!!!
Like don't like
I my cousin loves this game but I tried playing it and I texted Santa but but when I try'd it and Santa keeps saying what is your name every time my cousin plays and I'm only 12 same thing when u try calling him so I think you guys should check this out to see what I am talking about
Why you should not get this app
I think you should not get this app because if you text him he texts like a robot and asks dumb questions like we’re you good or bad and for some reason asks what country u live in I think that’s super creepy I think so if your reading this I don’t recommend this app unless your six and up other wise it’s a boring app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.