• Self-enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards services, including debit and credit card activation, lost/stolen card reporting, and replacement requests.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Change account statement preferences to paperless.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.
• View Password requirements when setting up or changing your Password from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify requests using a One-Time Passcode (OTP).
• Manage contact details - edit, add, or delete contact information any time.
• Manage alerts - select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose your delivery method via text, email, or both.
• Touch ID® - log in with just your fingerprint when using iPhone 5s or above, or use Face ID® with iPhone X.
• Log in using a 5-Digit PIN authentication option.
If you share your device with other individuals, please note that any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log in to Santander Mobile Banking and access your account.
Navigate with Ease
• An optimized experience for iPhone X users.
• 3D-Touch integration for faster navigation.
• Helpful onboarding screens to inform you about new/enhanced Mobile Banking features.
• A simplified check deposit flow.
• Camera enhancements.
• Step-by-step instructions.
Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
• Nicknames displayed for Bill Pay recipients.
• An enhanced calendar.
• The ability to schedule payments.
• eBill payments.
• The ability to pay your credit card bill.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the United States.
Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
Get the assistance you need, any time, with:
• One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started today; it is easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2018 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
We have simplified the way you log in while continuing to keep you and your money protected. You’ll no longer need to answer your Challenge Questions or verify your Santander Secure Access personal security image and phrase prior to entering your Password if your computer or device is not remembered.
For added protection, we are introducing a new security process that detects any unusual or uncharacteristic behavior when you are logging in:
• If we detect anything out of the ordinary, we will verify your identity when you log in by sending a One-Time Passcode (OTP) to the cell phone number you have registered with us.
• In rare circumstances, we may ask you to call our Contact Center to verify your identity before you log in.
The security technology we use in our Mobile Banking App will continue to keep you and your money protected whenever you log in. In addition, you'll be able to reset your Password and add a funds transfer recipient by entering a One-Time Passcode (OTP) sent to your registered cell phone.
We value your feedback and would like your comments on how we can continue improving your Mobile Banking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Not being able to get a replacement card more quickly (walk in) like TD Bank is frustrating. Also recently attempted to report daughter’s lost debit card as a joint account I have access to I was blindsided when online Card Services caused me to block my debit card & main source of financial access, on New Year’s Eve with NO ability to have Lead Mgt unblock it with major proof of who I was with card in hand needing to wait at least 2 days at $30 or 8 days free on a major holiday ALL due to online features being limited in not only not indicating which account or card was being check as lost until after confirm & also should add a safety feature option asking person to confirm account they are about to block is correct! Either of two steps would have prevented this unfortunate incident. I was thankful to the manager I spoke to who made suggestions how to deal with financial bind this put me in & waving the $30 2nd day delivery fee. This also happening on 1st of month caused me to miss receiving renters payment & having to reset card info & inconvenienced my renters as well. This could all have been easily prevented with Santander making minor improvements to be where competitor banks are. If making a change in banks did not involve so many changes, I would have moved over the incident & May still at some point in near future if more innovative changes aren’t made for convenient banking. Thank you for this opportunity to give feedback.
Decent I suppose
I find the app generally useful at its most basic function. Being able to pay bills through the app is very handy and accessing a lot of my financial information is made much easier than the TD Bank app. I found Santander's deposit check camera system to be incredibly frustrating, however. The system never seemed to make it's mind if it wanted me to take a pic closer or farther away; and the automatic camera would time-out way too soon. I would prefer it to take the picture for me rather than do it manually (or at least let me choose between the two) because I don't quite trust myself if I've taken a picture of my check up to their standards or not. After struggling with taking pictures of my check, the options to deposit made me unsure if it went through or not still. It's a shame I'm left confused because my partner uses the Wells Fargo app which has the same deposit function, and his check clears automatically into his account (and it doesn't take him a whole 20min of struggling to get the camera to work). I hope Santander troubleshoots this function and gives it more stability soon. One of the biggest reasons for downloading the app was that feature. :/
I’m ready to leave Santander
I’m a lyft driver who frequently uses the Santander app, but Since the security change I’ve been on the phone with technical support more times than I should have. It’s really a inconvenience when I can’t log on. You guys always “fix” the problem but I promise a few weeks later and I’ll have to call again because for the 10th time I need the opt passcode. Then when I ask why is this always happening customer service doesn’t know. Then they say hopefully this is the last time or I shouldn’t need to call again. But right now as I’m writing this review I can’t log onto the app because it prompting me to call customer service and I’m sick of this! It’s after hours so I can’t call until business. So now I have to use a regular atm machine just to check my balance and I’ll probably get charged. This has literally happened to me at least 8times! I’m ready to leave Santander because since summer of 2018 this has been my problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.