By Santikos Theatres
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new and improved official Santikos Theatres mobile app is here. Guests can browse both current and future films/events, watch trailers, find showtimes, pick your seats and have the ticket displayed on your iOS device so that you can skip the box office and go right to the ticket taker for entry. Santikos Loyalty Rewards members can now see their points, view their purchase history, get points for their purchases and the card wallet will save their card info for quick purchases. Coming soon: Rewards members will be able to redeem their rewards using the mobile app.
Download this free app and change how you go to the movies.
The new mobile app is like having your own personal box office.
• Improved look and design
• Watch trailers and learn more about what’s playing and coming soon
• Browse movies, showtimes and experiences
• Purchase tickets for both now playing and distant coming soon films
• Select your own seat using the app (for our reserved seating locations)
• Loyalty Rewards members can earn points, view account balance, purchase history and use card wallet for easier ticketing
• Mobile app tickets save to your mobile device so you can skip the box office and go right to the ticket taker to have your device scanned
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet!
- General performance improvements and bug fixes
- UI refresh
- Pull-to-refresh movies and showtimes
- Use the Cinemas filter to display your favorite locations
App doesn't work properly. Always says "no movies found" when I'm looking for showings and times. App doesn't even have the most current theater listing to chose from and usually tells me "no cinemas found" as well. Just a horrible app! I've had it for some time hoping an update would soon fix these issues, but the recent update did not.
I can't believe it
It looks like they finally fixed a couple of significant issues that popped up when they replaced the first version of the Santikos app a year or more ago.
1. It looks like it finally saves your region and theater selections instead of asking EVERY SINGLE TIME you opened the app.
2. The web services on the back end seem MUCH faster.. they must have hired a new programmer or something..
Anyway, it's working great now, let's see if it stays that way.
A five star app should have:
Integrate with passbook
Update and fix bugs more frequently
3 stars for improved UX and slightly better check out. 2 more stars for Apple Pay, passbook integration and a more stream lined a management for the shopping cart.
The new update is much better. It's not perfect but it works well enough!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Icelandic, Japanese, Mongolian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Santikos Theatres Operations Inc.
- © Vista Entertainment Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.