SAP Business One
By SAP SE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synced with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo login.
What's New in Version 1.11.6
• Demo mode uses a server powered by SAP HANA as new default setting
• Corrected Sales Analysis dashboard (SAP Note 2221314)
• Technical improvements (SAP Notes 2285134 and 2289273)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 1.11.6
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: SAP SE
- © Copyright 2015 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.