SAP Business One
By SAP SE
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synced with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo login.
What's New in Version 1.11.14
Technical improvements (SAP Notes: 2518691, 2518657, 2513358, 2489661, 2457421, and 2537646)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 1.11.14
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: SAP SE
- © 2017 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.