Make informed decisions based on targeted, personalized information anywhere and anytime with SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iPhone and iPad. Keep your mobile workforce up to date with business insights by connecting to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile:
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning visualizations
• Deliver content from SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, the designer and discovery editions of SAP Lumira, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, and SAP Crystal Reports to mobile devices
• Work seamlessly and securely both online and offline
• Annotate and collaborate instantly with others
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
• Technical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, simple UI. Elegant and easy to view reports. Lacks ability to export/email report data to a file (PDF, Excel, etc.) making it extremely difficult to utilize with a mobile salesforce that primarily utilizes iPads to provide data to customers. Only able to email a screenshot of report. Also, on IPhone X, after enabling Touch ID the app crashes during launch.
No content for charts
please advise after publish report from tool Web there are charts appear and anther No , only pie chart appear
Cool UI; Great leap forward
This release of MOBI (SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI - June 2011) secures SAP's position as a top tier of leader in the Mobile BI space. The user interface took a major leap forward over MOBI for RIM. Many people will compare the user experience to that of Roambi, which is deserved, although SAP still has some user-based improvements to make...and I am sure they will in the coming months. For proof of SAP's ability to deliver a full-functioning, solid Mobile BI app, see how robust their their Explorer app is!
All that said, the best feature of MOBI isn't its user interface. The best part of this app is how seamlessly it works with SAP's web-based BI tool - Webi. Web-based reports can be "mobile enabled" with incredible ease using MOBI. With this app, you don't have to develop "mobile reports" - you simply mobile-enable your existing reports. This feature makes the time-to-value highly compelling for MOBI vs. other apps.
One last thing - my favorite report on MOBI is the "sparkline." Very nifty!
- SAP SE
- 181 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.