With the SAP Fiori Client mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can increase your productivity by tackling your most common daily business tasks anywhere and anytime. This mobile app is an enhanced mobile runtime for the Web version of the more than 1100 SAP Fiori apps, offering full-screen operation and enhanced attachment handling.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for iPhone and iPad
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
For a list of supported devices and operating systems, please refer to https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2253818.
The SAP Fiori Client help page can be found at http://help.sap.com/fiori-client/.
You can also obtain support by sending an email to email@example.com.
Minor technical enhancements:
• Support new setting to skip delete client certificate during logoff
• Update log message related to allowSavingFormCredentials
• Upgrade jquery version
• Handle authentication challenge for oData requests
• New setting to select client or server side logoff handler
• Enhance sandboxing logic
• Added a preference to Settings app
• Fix offline store flush error
• Fix error during deleting client certificate by provider
• Use utf8 as default charset for application
For more information, see http://help.sap.com/fiori-client.
Ratings and Reviews
I too am experiencing passcode issues, where nothing will be accepted. So I’m unable to view my pay stub. I never had any problems before. Could my recent iPhone update have something to do with this? Normally I would give this app five stars, but with this happening now...
The app previously worked well. Updated to newest version and no longer works. The app requests the user to set a new passcode. No matter what is entered the app never accepts any variable, rendering it useless. Please fix.
Can't retrieve it. Won't except a new passcode no matter what passcode you try. Please explain!!
- SAP SE
- 59.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2018 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.