SAP2000 Cloud Viewer
By Computers and Structures, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SAP2000® Cloud Viewer is a companion app to the desktop version of the structural analysis and design program, SAP2000. The app allows users to view their SAP2000 models and analysis results directly from a smartphone or tablet. It enables engineers and managers on the go to make quick, collaborative, and informed decisions about a project from anywhere in the world. Users can assess the geometry and behavior of SAP2000 models by viewing 3D models, as well as mode shapes, structural deformations, and force diagrams produced by any number of loading conditions, including wind and earthquake. A CSI Cloud account is required to use the SAP2000® Cloud Viewer.
Application / Usage:
• View mode shapes, structural deformations and force diagrams produced by various loading conditions, including wind and earthquake
• Project managers for making quick, collaborative decisions on structural models, on the go
• Structural engineers who need access to their models anywhere, anytime
• Bridge engineers who need access to their models anywhere, anytime
• Access plan, elevation and 3D views of SAP2000 models from anywhere in the world
• Animate 3D mode shapes
• ETABS Cloud Viewer
• A model previously uploaded to the cloud using the CSI Cloud Explorer
• 3D model
• Mode shapes
• Structure deformations
• Force diagrams for moment, shear, and torsion
What's New in Version 1.0.2
-Demo models can be viewed from dashboard.
-Improved memory management.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Computers and Structures, Inc.
- 2017 © Computers and Structures, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.