The official interactive mobile app for the SAPPHIRE
NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando, open to registrants only, is the ultimate event companion. This essential app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue maps, and much more.
· My Agenda: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, attendees, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website agenda builder.
· Session Catalog: View and search the full conference agenda and apply filters based on your interests. You can favorite, view details, submit session feedback and take notes.
· Attendees and Exhibitors: See who’s at attending and participating in the
event. Join the list to connect with fellow attendees.
· Networking: Intelligent networking that uses the registrant directory to recommend other attendees you may want to meet during the event. Connect with them through direct messaging.
· LinkedIn™ Connections: Personalize your conference by sharing your sessions with your LinkedIn™ connections and allowing your network to connect with you.
· Social & News: Read current news and follow the conversation through our social channels.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
More about SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference:
· Visit the conference website: https://events.sap.com/sapandasug/en/home.html
· © Copyright/Trademark: http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/about/legal/copyright/index.html
New in this release:
- Browse sessions based on your interests
- Engage in pre-event, on-site, and post-event networking. Make new connections through direct messaging and get recommendations on people you can meet
- Use the mobile app's interactive features to engage in selected sessions, including Q&A and live polling
- Navigate your way through the venue with ease
- Updated UI design, and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The only way to go!
Loved this app. When you are in the showroom floor, it is easy to get lost. This let me find my way each time. It would have been nice for it to automatically detect where I was on the showroom floor. But still great.
Alright but irritants
Why do we have to get a new app each year? Just update the old or at least remove the old version from the store. Also, don’t reset me back to the home page after I leave the app and it refreshes.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.