By Cage-free Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ok, let's face it, your life is going too well, you're cocky and arrogant, and you need to be taken down a peg.
Luckily, there is help. Sarcasmatron is the latest twist on the "Ask-and-Answer" genre. It provides full-attitude answers while allowing you to choose which speaker to ask.
If you get tired of one, simply go to another one. Or if you're too lazy to keep choosing a new speaker, you can go into shuffle mode, and the app does all the work for you.
And since you're a know-it-all smarty-pants, and can write way better answers than I can, you have that option too.
- Long list of speakers you can choose from to answer your stupid questions, including
* Madame Sarcasmo
* State Trooper
* My Grandmother
* many others
- Long list of sarcastic answers from each of the speakers.
- Shuffle mode to randomly select a speaker and an answer for you.
- You can create your own speakers, your own answers, and edit the ones that ship with the app.
- Built-in help if you're really clueless
- Roll your own speakers and answers
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fixes; added AppTap Mobile-tracking SDK.