This app is a personalized tool designed to deliver informational resources about sarcoidosis, supplying links to disease information and advocacy groups, as well as information about local specialists and support groups. Users also have the ability to opt-in to a research study, which will provide researchers with important data about this rare disease. There will be optional, once-a-month surveys that ask users about how sarcoidosis affects their lives, paired with passive data collection from background health apps, such as step-tracking. The insights gained from this study may help raise awareness of the impact of sarcoidosis, with the ultimate goal of improving quality of life for people with this disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app- lots of info, easy to use!
Everyone with sarc should try this out - new diagnoses or longstanding disease, lots of good links, info, support groups, shows expert docs around you, and easy to fill out research survey questions so people can learn more about how sarc affects patients!
Sr with sarcoid
Nice to be able to contribute to medical research to learn more about this awful disease!
Really glad to see this app.
- The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The University of Pennsylvania
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.