By Finch Consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: If the app stops working after an iOS upgrade, uninstall and reinstall it. That's the cause of most of the problems that have been reported.
The International Space Station. Hubble. Astronauts, taikonauts, and cosmonauts. They fly overhead more often than you think. All you need to know is when to look.
"Satellite Flybys" turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into an indispensable, field-tested satellite watching tool. It tells you when spacecraft are about to appear (with a countdown clock!), which direction you should face, and even turns down the screen brightness to boost night vision. It also cuts through much confusion. There are thousands of spacecraft in Earth orbit. "Satellite flybys" tells you only about the most interesting and newsworthy objects. Satellite selections are made by Dr. Tony Phillips of spaceweather.com and change when visible objects come and go in the night sky.
(1) A one week look-ahead schedule of flybys
(2) Active flyby alerts. Your phone or iPod will ring and prompt you to launch the app when a series of interesting flybys are coming up in the next few days.
(3) A flyby countdown clock. This really fun feature helps you know *exactly* when to look.
(4) Pictures and detailed information on each tracked object.
(5) Night vision mode. Watch the countdown clock and read more about the satellite flying overhead--without spoiling your night vision.
What's New in Version 2.2
Settings menu restored.
Ditto- it does not work
Are you people unable to read? This app does not work for over a month!!!!! Take it off or fix it! Apple should have "app police" to stop this kind of crap.
Don't bother buying this app. It hasn't worked in months.
Please fix this app!
Used to have fun using this app, but it hasn't been working for months.