By Shawn Roske
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover new design inspiration by experimenting with the color themes created by the Adobe® KulerTM community. Saturation turns them into an interactive light show so you can see how the colors play off each other. Tap and drag your finger to make the colors move in new ways!
Look for more visualizers in the next update!
- View the latest Kuler themes and save your favorites
- Tap for designer info and RGB and HEX values
- Play with the colors to discover new motions
Design by David Maloney
Kuler is the koolest!
Love the web site! App is gorgeous! Looks like more visualizations are on the way, so, patience... Either way, the web site is an amazing tool for any artist. Wish the app had 2 additions:
1. Search!! I've added several palettes myself to the website. Would love to be able to find them and search for others. Maybe even a color based search where, if you find a great blue, you can see other palettes with the same shade.
2. Local upload. The best part of the website is uploading your pics and creating a color palette. Seems like a no-brainer. Even if you don't want to allow mass palette uploads from everyones iPhone (not sure why not, though) at least be able to create palettes for yourself.
I'm sure there are some great updates already in the works. Thank you for this app!
Off to a good start....
....but what's with the missing Search function? Scrolling through color palettes after color palette, without any guidelines or filter, becomes tedious, especially when you have to weed through the inferior candidates.
Also, the ability to make my own color palette, to subsequently share and/or upload to the Kuler Community, SHOULD be a standard feature. It's boggling why it wasn't incorporated into the app from the beginning, or why it hasn't been updated yet.
Pretty chill, but...
The game is pretty chill, but if the icons were removed off the screen, then we'd probably be able to use the whole screen to trip (play) on. Maybe make the controls come out on a slider from the left or right side of the screen.
Anyway, thank you for the nice game. Hope to see more amazing games from your guys.