Saudi Heart Journal
By Elsevier B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journal of the Saudi Heart Association
Official publication of the Saudi Heart Association
The Journal of the Saudi Heart Association app allows you to stay current with the latest information related to cardiovascular disease, all with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
Journal subscribers: The Journal of the Saudi Heart Association is an open access journal. All issues can be accessed freely.
About Journal of the Saudi Heart Association
The Journal of the Saudi Heart Association is an English language, peer-reviewed scholarly publication in the area of cardiovascular disease. Journal of the Saudi Heart Association publishes original papers, reviews, case studies and letters on: Coronary heart disease; Cardiomyopathy; Cardiovascular disease
Ischaemic heart disease; Heart failure; Hypertensive heart disease; Inflammatory heart disease.
The Journal of the Saudi Heart Association is the official publication of the Saudi Heart Association and is published by King Saud University in collaboration with Elsevier and is edited by an international group of eminent researchers.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
• Content Innovation Enhancement
• Video/Audio streaming
• iOS 10 support, iPad Pro Support, and split screen mode
• Fixes to known issues
• Institutional access extended for off-site access